40 Lessons by Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Mustafa Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam
01. Refrain from sleeping between fajr and Ishraq, Asr and Maghrib, Maghrib and Ishaa.
02. Avoid sitting with smelly people. i.e (onion)
03. Do not sleep between people who talk bad before sleeping.
04. Don’t eat and drink with your left hand.
05. Don’t eat the food that is taken out from your teeth.
06. Don’t break your knuckles.
07. Check your shoes before wearing it.
08. Don’t look at the sky while in Salaat.
09. Don’t spit in the toilet.
10. Don’t clean your teeth with charcoal.
11. Sit and wear your trousers.
12. Don’t break tough things with your teeth.
13. Don’t blow on your food when it’s hot but u can fan it.
14. Don’t look for faults of others.
15. Don’t talk between iqamath and azaan.
16. Don’t speak in the toilet.
17. Don’t speak tales about your friends.
18. Don’t antagonize your friends.
19. Don’t look behind frequently while walking.
20. Don’t stamp your feet while walking.
21. Don’t be suspicious about your friends.
22. Don’t speak lies at anytime.
23. Don’t smell the food while you eat.
24. Speak clearly so others can understand.
25. Avoid travelling alone.
26. Don’t decide on your own but do consult others who know.
27. Don’t be proud of yourself.
28. Don’t be sad about your food.
29. Don’t boast.
30. Don’t chase the beggars.
31. Treat your guests well with good heart.
32. Be patient when in poverty.
33. Assist a good cause.
34. Think of your faults and repent.
35. Do good to those who do bad to you.
36. Be satisfied with what you have.
37. Don’t sleep too much – it causes forgetfulness.
38. Repent at least 100 times a day (Istighfaar).
39. Don’t eat in darkness.
40. Don’t eat mouth-full.